Thursday, April 19, 2012

Guinness Superlatives

Though a common way to teach Superlatives, I felt like sharing this Power Point I prepared for my class to practice the superlatives in a fun and lively way. Feel free to use it.
Superlatives
View more presentations from Carla Arena.

After introducing the topic, I'll have this quick superlative quiz with students. First, they have to take a wild guess and compare answers. Then, they will use their cellphones to look for the answers. Finally, they can create their own quiz for the class.

Simple, but fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Conversations are sparklers for deepening thoughts and maturing ideas. Share, connect, leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you. To follow up on the comments here, click on the "subscribe via email" below the comment box, on the right.